- How to contact DAHK?
You may call us by phone +852-9884 7321, leave your message and will call you back.
You may use e-mail:
email@example.com to contact us.
- I have no paddling experience, can I join your team?
You can join even if you are not good at sports. Paddling is a full body exercise and it will not increase the risk of lymphoedema
when you are under structured training by an experienced coach.
- Are there any physical requirement?
- All members follow a systematic training program, which slowly and gradually builds up strength. Padtlers should
be able to swim 50m.
- Who can join?
- Breast cancer survivors and their supporters, including friends, and family, men and women.
We welcome everyone
over the age of 18.
DAHK team members range in age from 25 to 70+.
- Do I need to pay the fees?
- You need to pay part of the training fees and renting boat fees because there is sponsorship from funding organization.
Also you need to pay the annual fee of our organization.